The Simgeneering PFD module provides the functionality of the G1000 PFD, formatted to fit the screen of the Logitech flight instrument panel. Some functions and displays have been modified to fit the smaller flight instrument panel screen. Take a look at the demonstration video.
The G1000 PFD functions currently included are:
- Aircraft instrumentation display
- Transponder mode, code set, and ident
- CDI selection
- Nearest airports page
- Procedure selection
- Create direct to waypoint flight plan, active flight plan display page
- Timer and reference speeds page
- Autopilot with roll, pitch, altitude hold, vertical speed, flight level change, navigation (GPS, localizer, VOR), and approach (glide slope) modes.
More functions will be included in future updates.
The G1000 Simulator requires a PC running Windows, with one or more connected Logitech Flight Instrument Panels. The G1000 Simulator 64-bit (1.7.5) software is compatible with:
- MSFS 2020
- Logitech flight instrument panel driver 184.108.40.206
- SPAD.Next v0.9.12.65
- Windows 10 or 11
- Java JRE 1.8.0_291 or later and Java 19 or later
- 1GB of RAM
- 10GB of hard disk space
See setup guide
To run the simulator software, the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is required. It is recommended to use JRE 19 or higher.
A license for private use of the FIP G1000 Emulator software with the PFD module is USD39.95. The price is reduced to USD29.95 if you already have a Simgeneering software module licence, and USD10.95 if you already have two Simgeneering software module licences. This includes regular updates for added functionality and compatibility. To purchase a license, go to the Purchase License page.
If you have a voucher code, and have already registered a user account, you can use the voucher to get a license on the Voucher page.
Registered users with a valid license can download the software from the Downloads page.